The VMI / EMS
integrated control system incorporates the EMS freight door controller
into the VMI Hydraulic elevator control panel. This saves time and
money for the elevator contractor.
- Can be ordered for either the latest edition of the ANSI A17.1
- One panel to mount and wire reduces field time and saves space
in the machine room
- 1 set of schematics simplifies the wiring process and reduces
the potential for field wiring mistakes
- Cost savings on the purchase price (1 controller versus 2)
- Requires only one disconnect in the elevator machine room
- On-board elevator diagnostic tool logs faults that pertain to
the door functions along with the time and date that the fault
- 8-16 hours of field labor savings
- Freight Mods where the elevator is retained and only the elevator
controller and doors are being upgraded.
- Existing hydraulic freight elevators with EMS doors and gates
- New freight elevators provided by Minnesota Elevator, Inc.